Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 14: I tried to take a bunch of pictures today

I tried to take a picture of Graham standing by himself (without holding on to anything!) but he fell down too fast.

I tried to take a picture of us out on a walk during the last nice day of the year, but the camera was buried too deep in the stroller bag.

I tried to take a picture of Joe holding him when I was walking behind them, Graham whispering something very important (hint: most likely some version of "heyDADAaDADADA") in his ear, but the flash was too flashy and the office too dark for non-flash.

Then I tried to take a picture of how tired I was after we walked to visit Joe at his office (8 miles) and then walked back home (5 miles; we had directional issues on the way there) but I died from the tiredness.

New picture tomorrow, promise.

No comments: