Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 18: Mea culpa

So, as some of you may know, Joe got very sick this weekend, either by food poisoning from an evil taco place known as We Shall Never Eat There Again, or by some dread stomach bug that apparently has been going around his place of business. Which led to the 24-7 Mommy Show. Which led to me not really having the energy to take a picture, much less download a picture, much less write anything resembling witty about said picture. So! My bad. But here's TWO PICTURES from today to make up for it:

1) For Ben and Erin
and 2) Doo-doo bird looking askance in his snowsuit
That one just kills me. I get that look about twenty times a day. "Are you SEWIOUS, Mama? I mean, you can't be SEWIOUS. Mama, you so crazy - your antics are highly amusing."

No comments: