Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Graham's First Spanking!!! (kidding)

People,

So this is my first post to the Graham blog and I have to be honest with you - things are going to change here during the times when I'm in charge.

You see, Sarah is your prototypical great and protective mom. She's always been the best foot forward in our relationship and is now the absolute best foot forward of our family. So when she posts you can expect really cute photos, a good synopsis of young Graham's progress and all the family news that's fit to print.

I, on the other hand, take no small amount of pleasure in doing things the wrong way just to see what happens.

So, while you may get a cute picture of Graham smiling for the first time from Sarah, with me you get this -



A picture of my son's ass in a pair of pants that make him look like a bear.

To further clarify my point, Sarah might tell you that the grandparents came to visit or that Graham learned to make eye contact, while I may be more inclined to do something like this:


Essentially, she says "to-may-to", I say "the boy has taken up smoking".

Different strokes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nooooo. He's not Ozzy. He's my sweet Grambo. Take those horns away! Love, Big K

Alena said...

Glad to see you're back to blogging. It's about time! :)