Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter



Note that both my boys are catching flies during their post-Easter brunch nap.

We had a really nice weekend - my mom and dad had helped me immensely on Friday (see below) and my mom stayed over Friday night and took care of Graham all evening, so Joe and I slept the whole night. And then yesterday we went to Syracuse and stayed at my grandparents, and my parents took Graham all night again, so Joe and I are cruising on two straight nights of 8+ hours of sleep. It feels so...normal.

And Graham met almost all of the Hopkins crew (my mom's side of my family) which was wonderful and he was tremendously well behaved and won the hearts of all his second cousins, great aunts and uncles, and even great-grandparents.

Then we got home and he screamed at us for half an hour. Ah well.

No comments: