Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's like someone created the perfect drug for me

Tonight I found this site: LibraryThing. Which is amazing because it combines my love of books, and my freakish need for organization. So, I've decided to make an online catalog of Graham's children's lit collection. I've actually had a fair number of people ask me what books we had already, so that if they very very kindly decided to gift Graham with a book, it wouldn't be a duplicate. This is not me begging for more books, I promise. (Not that begging for books is beneath me, this just isn't an example of this.) I also thought that there are at least a few people out there reading this that also love children's literature and/or have children of their own, and maybe we can talk back and forth about great books, new books, books that don't live up to the hype, etc. So down there on the right there's links to the catalog (which is in process) that can be searched. Fun!

No comments: