Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My boys


Look how snoozy and comfortable! Graham's got a little bit of the "baby old man" look in this picture, but it's still nice to see how much he's grown since he was born. See?And numbers-wise, he's up to 5 lbs, 8 oz. That's the bottom of the normal, full-term birth weight spectrum! And he's still only 34 weeks 1 day. If the ob/gyn's had had their druthers after my water broke, I would have delivered him yesterday. Crazy!

The other big news for today is that he had his first bottle this morning. Report from the nurses is that he ate like crazy (he took 35 mL, about half of his current tube feed) and then absolutely passed out. Just like his dad! (To be fair, not unlike his mom either.) Joe just reminded me that he also projectile pooped on me this morning. Just like his dad! =)

No comments: